Traditional Graffiti is offering something different in the way of performance experience. Our ‘seasonal calendar’ divided the year into two distinct concepts. For Autumn and Winter months, March to August, we offer the theme of ‘Frost and Fire’. We perform material that is inspired by, or directly references, the Traditional, Ritual and Social aspects of those winter months; sometimes dark, sometimes magical, always fun and informative. For the period September to February, we offer ‘Awake! Awake!’, with material that is themed around the Traditions and Celebrations of Spring and Summer; Rebirth and Romance.
We offer a great range of songs and tunes, both original and traditional, in predominately English style and origin, and all focus on fun and audience involvement.
Can we put your club against a date in our 2023 Seasonal Calendar?
- St Albans Folk Festival, 21-23 April https://stalbansfolkfestival.
- Troubadour Folk Club, Central Coast. May 27th. http://troubadour.org.
- Humph Hall Saturday 10th June. https://humphhall.org/
- The Shack, Warriewood. 1st July. https://shackfolk.com/the-
- Loaded Dog Folk Club Annandale July 22nd The Loaded Dog Folk Club
- Hornsby & Kuringai Folk Club. (Special Seasonal Show) December 15th. https://www.facebook.
- Friday/Sat Sunday 19-21st August – Sydney Folk Festival Performance times TBC
- Saturday 6 August – Newcastle Folk Club
- Saturday 25-June, Gaelic Club – Sydney: Private party at Gaelic Club
- Saturday 30th July – Leichardt Bowling Club, Sydney: Traditional Graffiti and The Hippy Trippies
- Tuesday 21-June Humph Hall, Sydney Venue Anniversary party
- Loaded Dog Folk Club, Annandale Sydney. – May 28th.
- Newcastle Folk Club – April 2nd
- Lane Cove Plaza – January 26th (Australia Day)
- Saturday 22nd October: Loaded Dog Folk Club, Annandale:
- Friday 4th November -> Sunday 6th November: Northern Beaches Music Festival, Narrabeen, Sydney:- https://northernbeachesmusicfestival.org/
- Leichhardt Bowling Club – Sunday 11th December. Double header with Squeezebox Boogaloo.
Full details here:- SUN 11 DEC @ LEICHHARDT BOWLO:SQUEEZEBOX BOOGALOO (Cajun & Zydeco Band) & TRADITIONAL GRAFFITI (Ex-Wheeze & Suck Band) Traditional Graffiti: 7.00 – 8.00; SqueezeBox Boogaloo: 8.15 – 9.15; All-Star Jam: 9.15- 9.30.Tickets: $26.
- Friday 16th-December – Hornsby Folk Club Christmas, Sydney.
- December 11th – The Shack – Ted Blackwood Hall, cnr Jackson Rd & Boondah Rd, Warriewood 2101.
With Mic Conway & Robbie Long, and Snez.
Visit The Shack home page for bookings https://shackfolk.com/the-shack
- December 12th – Leichhardt Bowling Club, 88-92 Piper St, Lilyfield.Traditional Graffiti (Roots & Folk): 7.00 – 8.00; SqueezeBox Boogaloo (Cajun & Zydeco): 8.15 – 9.15; All-Star Jam: 9.15- 9.30
Tickets: $21. Bookings: www.trybooking.com/821165